Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) awarded the Orlando Police Department (OPD) a $40,000 grant to support additional efforts in warning and citing people who break Florida’s traffic and cycling laws. This is in conjunction with their high-visibility enforcement actions three times a year with Operation Best Foot Forward.
- SR 50 from I-4 to Bennett Rd
- Central Blvd.
- Downtown Core: Central/Rosalind/Orange/Robinson
- SR 436 from SR 408 to Pershing Ave.
- Michigan St./ Orange Ave.
- OBT from SR 50 to Gore St.
- Kirkman Rd. from Conroy Rd. to Raleigh St.
- Conway RD. from SR 408 to Michigan St.
- I-Drive from Oakridge Rd. to Carrier Dr.