Best Foot Forward serves as your main resource for pedestrian safety information within Orlando. We encourage you to learn about other resources offered to you in order to become an educated pedestrian.
- City of Orlando’s Yield to Pedestrians Public Service Announcement
- MetroPlan Orlando’s Pedestrian Safety Action Plan
- Videos for Children
- East Central Florida Regional Planning Council
- Everyone is a Pedestrian – NHTSA
- FDOT Biking & Pedestrian Safety
- Dangerous by Design 2014 Report
- 1000 Friends of Florida Transportation Information
- Printable Yield Law Brochure
- La Ley Es Clara (Enforcement Warning Flyer)
Have Best Foot Forward speak to your organization. Contact Amanda Day via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to be a part of your next homeowner’s association meeting, school presentation, health fair or other organizational gatherings.